Meet the Team
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
In January 2013, we moved to The Wheelhouse Building here in Albany and we are right on the Willamette. In April 2016, we moved to the 4th floor – Suite 4100.
Come visit us to see our beautiful office!
Regardless of your stage in life, your income or your goals, you need a plan to help you accurately manage your finances. Short-term goals, long-term aspirations, daily expenses and insurance all come into play.
How Do You Get It All Under Control?
Whether you have one simple need or would like an overall evaluation, we can help. Call me today to discuss the products and services that may be suitable for you, and we can start down the path to your financial future.
Some of the things we help our clients with include:
- Financial Planning Services
- Fee Based Asset Allocation Programs
- Individual and Business Retirement Plans
- Mutual Funds
- 529 College Savings Plans
- Coverdell Educations Savings Accounts
- Variable Annuities
- Financial Profile
- Financial Independence
- Survivor Income Needs
- Education Funding
- Estate Review
- Asset Allocation
- Investment Tax Strategies
- Goal Funding
- Disability Income
- Long-Term Care
- Investment Planning Services
- Estate Planning Stategies
- Business Planning Strategies
- Managed Allocation Portfolios
- Annuities – Immediate & Fixed
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Care and Medicare Supplement
- Disability, Health and Dental Plans
- Individual, Business and Group Products
- Traditional and Roth IRA
- IRA Rollover
- 401(k) Plans
- 457 Plans
- 403(b)/TSA Plans
- Exclusive K Plans
- Keogh Plans
- Money Purchase Plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Payroll Deduction IRA Plans
- Simple IRA
- SEP (Simplified Employee Pension Plans)
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Governmental Employee Plans
Please call us if you have any questions about our firm or the range of financial products and services we provide.